How to have sex without getting pregnant
- Male condoms. Condoms can protect against STIs as well as pregnancy.
- 2. Female condoms. Female condoms are also available without a prescription.
- Diaphragm. A diaphragm is a barrier method of contraception that a person places inside the vagina.
- Cervical cap.
How to have sex for long time
- Set aside uninterrupted time for sex.
- Practice deep breathing techniques.
- Dabble in some CBD fun.
- Remember that “sex” doesn’t just mean penetration.
- Have them tap into lower levels of arousal.
- Try a penis ring.
- Practice mindfulness.
- Focus on the other partner’s pleasure to take the pressure off.
How to have self-control sexually
- Do not allow obscenities to be used in your presence.
- Do not participate in sexual or crude jokes.
- Do not underestimate the power of lust.
- Discourage personal, revelatory conversations with members of the opposite sex.
- Object immediately if someone else touches you in an inappropriate way.
How to have sex with your partner
- Liberate your body’s energy in a new way
- Reignite your dopamine with a fresh experience
- Schedule a sex “fact-finding” night
- Take a sex class and use your weekend to practice
- Go on a sexy overnight getaway (or not)
- Get cozy and chill with an erotic movie
- Pleasure yourself in front of your partner
- Have a one-to-one talk to air out seeded stress
How to have sex on period
- Be open and honest with your partner. …
- If you have a tampon in, remove it before you start fooling around.
- Spread a dark-colored towel on the bed to catch any blood leaks. …
- Keep a wet washcloth or wet wipes by the bed to clean up afterward.
- Have your partner wear a latex condom.