After a long time of being bored and tired of lockdown, cricket is the best game for entertainment. Recently we have finished with IPL tournament as MUMBAI INDIANS won the IPL trophy. Last year they became the first to win 4 IPL trophies and again this year only the MI team has won five IPL trophies. This IPL has given us many Mismemorising moments that we have enjoyed too much.
After the IPL INDIAN team is going to play the Australia test series.
Many months passed our wait is over as BCCI has announced the 2021 cricket schedule of the INDIAN cricket team.
Team India’s 2021 Schedule
1) January – March: India host England (4 Tests, 4 ODIs, 4 T20s)
2) April – Indian Premier League 2021
3) June – Tour of Sri Lanka (3 ODIs, 5 T20s)
4) June – July: Asia Cup 2021
5) July – Tour of Zimbabwe (3 ODIs)
6) July – September: Tour of England (5 Tests)
7) October – India host South Africa (3 ODIs, 5 T20s)
8) October – November: ICC World T20 2021
9) November – December: India host New Zealand (2 Tests, 3 T20s)
10) December – Tour of South Africa (3 Tests, 3 T20s
“By this announced team, INDIA’s rest is over and back to the ground. Hope this schedule will not get cancel, Best wishes to team INDIA ”